Survival Chaos & Hellhalt

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Zerkiaz, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Zerkiaz

Zerkiaz Member

Somehow i can't join survival chaos and hellhalt map, the moment i press join game it brought me back to battle.net screen. Does anyone know why this is happen? because i played some maps before and it worked, just survival chaos and hellhalt

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Hello, did you try downloading the map first from external sources and see if you can join afterwards? Maybe the hosting bots that use these two maps do not allow downloading and since you do not have them it automatically kicks you out from the game.

3. Zerkiaz

Zerkiaz Member

Hm.. now the problem became the map size is too big, and i try to change to 1.28 to see if there is any room in battle net , but there is none that host hellhalt or survival chaos...

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

You have to check what bots are hosting these two maps and see if they support newer patch versions because most of them will stick to 1.26a due to maps compatibility.

5. Zerkiaz

Zerkiaz Member

Yeah, i tried to played them on 1.26.5 that i got from europebattle. and i don't know how to check the bot, i want to host my self but the map size is too big for 1.26.5

6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Weren't you using 1.26 before when you were getting kicked by the bot due to not having the map in the first place? Maybe you downloaded a different version of the map hence the map size too big message.
    What is the bot name that hosts these maps? (look at the Game Creator field when you click the game name)

7. Zerkiaz

Zerkiaz Member

8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

As @Ezekiel mentioned, maybe you downloaded a different version of the map than the hosting bot uses. Since not all hosting bots allow maps download they will automatically kick you out of the game if you're missing it. If all the other maps work just fine for you but these two aren't it most likely have to do with the version number of these two maps and not of the wc3 game client.

9. Zerkiaz

Zerkiaz Member

i can't find survivalchaos map version 3.01a that the bot uses, i checked the w3sur5al.com also don't have that version, i only found version 3.01 and the file name was 3.01p, i tried that also, and didn't worked. And also, the hellhalt is the same problem, even though i have the same map, i can't join somehow, even before i posted this i SurvBUR and didn't worked either

10. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Are you able to host any of these two maps on your own and have a friend join? Keep in mind the latest survival chaos map version may not support older game patches though.

• Draft saved Draft deleted