warcraft msvcp120dll error not found gamedll coulnt open

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by vikings, Jun 16, 2019.

1. vikings

vikings Member

i having this issue with war 1 .28 .......... any help i leave the screeens
    msvcp120error.JPG
    gamedll.JPG

her system information too so also tried dll the misssing file and put on window system 32 reboot and still have the error try to put on the folder now the game no longer show the msvcp120dll error or game dll now just display error about directx8.1 but i already have directx9,0c any clue idea?

Dibujo.JPG

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

3. vikings

vikings Member

yes both of them also tri to install cc++ 2019 but due to the os system is not suport could not so also done the other step follow on googles treands about same error unisstalr the cc++ reinstall it reboot on each and nothing buddy also used the war3 fix ........ if i copi the dll file on war3 folder ask for direct x 8.1 witch is already installed idk if i had mecion it

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

How come you were online in a game the other day then? Are you able to run the game on a different patch version?
    Have you tried a complete uninstall and reinstalling the game again?

5. vikings

vikings Member

yes in patch 1.26 no problem with game but afert it on 1.28 i think i told you i was on 1.26 yes dll both client...... europe and usa both of them crash with the 1.28.5 im downloading a clean iso of the game and i will try afert that i will reply again ...

6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

As of now, 1.26 patch is still more popular than 1.28 when it comes to private servers however, the latest patch should still support Windows XP as far as I see in blizzard's changelogs. The error you get is normally related to missing visual c++ libraries but maybe there is some sort of conflict with the other patch version you are running, therefore try uninstalling the game completely and reinstall it with the latest patch.

7. vikings

vikings Member

already tried that even clean registry dll again the librarys of run time while try to patch blizzard show up a error message aobut bizz update agent stop work

• Draft saved Draft deleted