Solved Am I banned?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GhostHunteR, Aug 20, 2017.

1. GhostHunteR

GhostHunteR Member

Hii, I am trying to connect to w3.europebattle.net and W3.UsaBattle.Net] with Ghost one bot, earlier was the 1st time I got it connected and never used this username (Ghosty_ZA) and I've been getting the following errors:
    &
    After doing some research, people say this error is caused from a ban. I have recently been on this realm as GhostHunteR and usually I will play with [ENT] bots, so is it possible to see if I am IP banned? I think my bot settings my be incorrect too so I will post the ghost.cfg info I have for these 2 realms
    (Sorry if I posted in the wrong section)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Hello @GhostHunteR. This has nothing to do with you being banned and isn't a server side problem either.
    Have you tried the following configuration for your bot?

3. GhostHunteR

GhostHunteR Member

yep that works too, I recently discovered I only get that error when I add in a 3rd server, so I can use w3.europebattle.net or w3.usabattle.net but if I add them together, I get that error:confused:
    So for now, I will just be using server.**********.net with the american server

Too unstable, keeps disconnecting with no error details. Maybe it has something to do with me being on 1.28.5. No idea but now that [ENT] is back on ****, I will save this battle for another day.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

@GhostHunteR, use either w3.europebattle.net or w3.usabattle.net but not both together within the same config file as it's the same server platform leading to the same ip address and that is definetly the reason of your problems. I just now noticed that in your first post you added both servers into the same ghost++ configuration file so only keep one address and you should be good.
    Considering you're from South Africa, then using w3.usabattle.net alone will be just fine and you will be able to see all games from all over the world.

PS: Refrain from mentioning other server names in here.

GhostHunteR likes this.
  5. GhostHunteR

GhostHunteR Member

Sorry about mentioning other servers:oops:
    Also a very very very big thank you for identifying the problem and fixing it. If it wasn't for this information, I would be scratching my head for a very long time and would of given up without knowing what was causing the isssue.

So grateful you helped me out.

Take care Ezekiel :)

Ezekiel likes this.
  6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

• Draft saved Draft deleted