Solved No players, games, can't play game with friend...

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Aphid, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Aphid

Aphid Member

So, I have the problem that when I log on, I see no games or players anywhere. Is this server still alive? I may try 1.26 version but I was wondering if 1.28 had any games besides one (horde vs alliance) and any players in any of the channels.

Speaking of channels: Are there any popular channels with many players from many different games for english speakers? Also, are there any public bots that players can use to host games?

Finally, my friend and I were trying to play RoTRP. He port forwarded and I was able to join his game, but as soon as we were finished downloading and he started the game, we both got kicked out. Any reason why this would happen?

Basically, I am a new player and any tips on how to get the best experience out of this server would be appreciated. I left bnet because of reforged and am looking for a new server to play my games on. I'm hoping this community is active with many games and players. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thank you.

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Hello. There are many players using 1.26 still so if you can't see as many games on 1.28 then you should definitely give the older versions a try such as 1.26 and 1.27
    Our community is merging players from other servers as well into the same games and there are multiple public bots that are hosting various maps too but you will have to refer to their website in order to read the requirements to use them. Just a heads up though, bnet is far more popular so it's hard to compare a private community with the official servers when it comes to WC3.
    There are no popular channels for WC3 and most of the time people join straight into the games also because like I said the hosting bots are able to merge players from multiple communities into the same game.

3. Aphid

Aphid Member

ok, i will give the older version a try. Thank you. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted