Solved Timing out on war3 server

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Droof, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Droof

Droof Member

I am having issues with my connection to w3.europebattle.net. My games keep timing out.
    My internet is 100% fine, only timing out on this address: w3.europebattle.net

upload_2018-4-3_13-55-32.png

Attached Files:

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Your internet provider could experience routing issues, everything is fine on our side. Considering this might be temporary either try again later today or give them a call.

3. Droof

Droof Member

Thanks, I will check with them.

4. GhostHunteR

GhostHunteR Member

If you've tried what Ezekiel said and still having issues.
    Cause of this could also be if you used or use any mods. If you downloaded your warcraft 3 from a torrent site, best you delete the entire game and get a fresh ISO copy that offers a clean install.

If you played on any other online server where your game does not timeout, then just ignore the above since your game would timeout in all servers if mods were the cause of this.

If you use Windows 7 or any windows later than that, open command prompt (cmd) and run it as admin.
    Type in the window /sfc scannow - Will take some time but it may help. You will always get a message back "Windows did not find any violations) or something in that line.
    Don't do this if you using windows xp - It can be quite a headache

Check your firewall settings and add exceptions for warcraft on both private and public networks.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Ezekiel likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted