Solved Custom games doesn't work for me

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Udvar123, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Udvar123

Udvar123 Member

I keep getting kicked when i'm tring to join a custom lobby
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 22, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 22, 2018 ---
    P.S i experience this at X HERO SIEGE (BK, bot(number)de hosting bot) lobbies and CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES (chf hosting bot)
    any lobby that has this 2 bots as host is not working for me

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

@Udvar123, check this thread. You probably don't have the map and the host bot kicks you or one of your game ports may be blocked by firewall/antivirus.

Alright so you only have this issue with those two, do you have the X HERO SIEGE and CUSTOM HERO maps then?

3. Udvar123

Udvar123 Member

I do have both maps downloaded
    Seems like the hosting bots don't let me to play for some reason
    i realised that not just those 2 maps are not working
    any lobby with those 2 bots

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Maybe you're on their ban list in this case, you should be able to find that information on their status page.

5. Udvar123

Udvar123 Member

no, i'm not on ban list, i'm new to europebattle, i just created the account

6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Not on our banlist but on their banlist, the custom hero bots you're trying to join. Those bots are not hosted by ourselves but by communities who run only certain maps/mods like custom hero survival for example. These bots share the same banlist and statistics with multiple other wc3 servers and not just with us. They also have their own set of rules therefore if you end up getting banned by them you won't be able to play on their bots but you are able to play on others. Not saying this is the case here but if you played those maps before and you remember doing something wrong, that could be one of the reasons.

7. Udvar123

Udvar123 Member

And what can I do? create a new account? This game is very nostalgic to me, and I remember when there were thousand of players on

8. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

You first have to see what you did wrong I guess. Have you played on their bots before? Did you do anything that could have get you reported by another player and then banned?
    Are you able to ask or test from a friend's pc and see if you can play on their bots?
    Fortunately we still have thousands of players on our server, the game used to be much more popular back in the days indeed but let's keep in mind this is a very old game we're talking about.

9. Udvar123

Udvar123 Member

No.. i haven't been banned, i moved away from my last place 1 year ago, I'm in England now, i've got a new pc, new account and obviously a new IP address
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 24, 2018 ---

10. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

If you are able to play in any other games but on theirs then they must have some kind of limitation put in place, are you able to ask a friend and see if he can join instead?

• Draft saved Draft deleted