Solved Help ? How to make private server work ?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by fuzzycat, Mar 3, 2017.

1. fuzzycat

fuzzycat Member

I tried installing with razor 1911. Also have cd version.

StarCraft 1.

I installed, than used crack. It works.

I manually patched the latest patch on the direction link.

Downloaded the private server installation and installed on starcraft folder.

Used EuropeBattleNet.reg

1. The first problem here is with razor1911, after patching , it will not work. It says it requires a cd to play.

Then an error message "auto loading brood wars virtual crack patch" and nothing works, the message won't disappear unless I cancel.

So I used the Brood war CD and it will work however..

Battle.net server name euro appears.

Can't make a game or join. It's greyed out.

I see only myself. Can chat but only me.

It says there are so many players and games being played at the moment, but I can't join or make a game nor
    see anyone to chat with either.

----
    I guess this is the only problem I have to work out with.
    UDP packets through ports 6112 ?..don't understand.

Your internet connection is either very poor or is not
    processing UDP packets through ports 6112.
    You will be able to chat but will not be able to play
    games. Contact your internet service provider or your
    system administrator for assistance with opening this port.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

That is the total number of players online which includes warcraft3, diablo2, starcraft, red alert2 all together. While wc3 and diablo2 are very popular, starcraft and red alert are not so much so you could actually be the only one in chat at that moment, however the error "Your internet connection is either very poor or is not processing UDP packets through ports 6112." will block you from creating/joining games and possibly from seeing other already created games. If you have a router then make sure to port forward the necessary ports for this game.

3. fuzzycat

fuzzycat Member

I have to port forward ? How do i do that ?
    btw why do I have to ? Like can I just allow starcraft to not have a firewall or something instead ?
    I don't know what it is and how to. Do I need a software to port forward ?
    I never remember doing any kind of port forward. Only when playing old multiplayer games on private server ?

Years ago I played WarCraft 3 on ****battle.net. I guess this is the same forum ?
    It didn't needed anything like that.

Only installer and maybe a crack ?

StarCraft server is completely dead ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Our other domain is EuropeBattle.net, type it correctly because there is also a different server with a similar name that has nothing to do with us.

If you don't know what port forward is then google might come handy, there are plenty of guides and explanations out there. Here is just one of them https://portforward.com/guides.htm
    If you have a router and you want to play some of the old multiplayer games like starcraft, red alert, warcraft, etc then most people will require to portforward the game ports in order to play online.

Starcraft server is not completly dead, there are a few people playing but don't expect it to be overcrowded considering this game is not that popular for a long time now. Most members use it to play online with their friends and our server makes this easier for them.

• Draft saved Draft deleted