Unable to see anyone, anywhere

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by panens, Nov 22, 2010.

1. panens

panens Member

Hello, I'm having trouble playing on your server... Problem is similar to that of Zydion, if not, the same.
    Anyway, here's the case:
    i installed a clean War3TFT, patched it nicely to 1.24e. I downloaded your installer, and installed it nicely. After that, i joined your server, made an account and went to "custom game" and heres the problem, i cant see any games hosted at all... i went back to check the chat, no one there as well, but he keeps saying that there are 412 users online
    I've read Zydion's thread(disabled the firewall, even opened the ports 6112-6119)
    I'm trying to make this work for days... pls help me out, thank you.

Actually, i kinda read the whole technical support section... :) im not a tech genius, so plain step by step guides would help me alot

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

The players are available from all games: w3, d2, sc, ra2

Probably no one was online in W3 yet or the games were already started. We are also facing some problems with our Hosts placed on servers such as eurobattle, garena, etc and trying to fix this so the games will show up for everyone. We usually have an average of 20-50 games on w3 so we are doing our best to get that back

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Weekend is close and this can be seen since there are a lot of users online as i'm speaking

Draft saved Draft deleted